DACA and Undocumented
La Casa Cultural Latina offers a wide array of services for students, whether they are Latina/Latino or not and whether they are documented or not. La Casa also offers ally training for faculty and staff who work with undocumented/DACA students, as well as for students who want to learn more about how to support their fellow students.
La Casa Cultural Latina will host a “Know Your Rights Workshop” and an “Immigration Resources Fair” regarding DACA renewals to Illinois undergraduate and graduate students. For more information, send an email to email@example.com.
- Address: 1203 West Nevada Street, Urbana
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 217-333-4950
- To request an Undocumented Ally training session, send an email to email@example.com.
Illinois International Students and Scholars Service (ISSS) serves the international population and campus units through advising, immigration services, programming, advocacy, and outreach. ISSS is committed to providing culturally sensitive services of the highest quality. The office strives to create an environment that is conducive to a successful educational, personal, and professional experience.
- Address: 432 Student Services Building; 610 E. John St., Champaign
- Phone: 217-333-1303
The Counseling Center offers a range of services intended to help students develop improved coping skills in order to address emotional, interpersonal, and academic concerns.
- Address: Room 206, Student Services Building, 610 East John Street, Champaign
- Phone: 217-333-3704
- Crisis Line: 217-359-4141
The Office for Student Conflict Resolution provides adjudication, mediation, and referral services to promote the effective resolution of conflict within the university community. Please report incidents of bias, harassment, and discrimination.
- Address: 300 Student Service Building 610 E. John Street, Champaign, IL 61820
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 217-333-3680
Student Legal Services offers information and guidelines on a variety of issues, including document certification, domestic acclimation, and legal representation.
- Address: 324 Illini Union, 1601 W. Green St, Urbana
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 217-333-9053
The Office for Access & Equity provides assistance with complaints of discrimination and harassment.
- Address: 616 E. Green Street, Suite 214, Champaign
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 217-333-0885
The Graduate College Ombudsperson offers individual assistance for sensitive issues and questions affecting a graduate student’s academic career.
- Address: 801 S. Wright Street, Champaign
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 217-333-0035
The Undocumented and DACA Resources LibGuide is a resource guide maintained by the University Library for undocumented and DACA recipient members of the Champaign-Urbana community. It also inform others about immigration policy and what they can do to help Undocumented and DACA students.